1. Winter Music Conference – This music festival and trade show has DJ performances, music seminars, sponsored parties and more. It attracts 70,000 people in Miami Beach.
2. South Beach Food and Wine Festival – This 4 day event has tons of food and wine tastings as well as Food Network events and tons of celebrity appearances from chefs and Hollywood’s A List.
3. Miami Book Fair International – This is the country’s largest book fair and it takes place in downtown Miami. It attracts more than 200,000 people over 8 days. Whether you are a book-worm or not, this event is not to be missed.
4. International Red Cross Ball – This annual gala takes place at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach. It is one of the premier social events of the year in South Florida.
5. Miami International Film Festival – This event is produced by Miami-Dade College and features more than 250 shorts, documentaries and more. For film lovers and everyone else.
Joshua Gair – Impact Entertainemnt Services