Here is a list of events that take place all around the state of Florida. They are worth going to if you get the chance.
1. Miami Book Fair International – This is one of the country’s largest book fairs and it unites hundreds of authors from around the United States. The fair is a weeklong event.
2. Orlando Fringe Festival – This annual festival is the longest running nonjuried theatre festival. It attracts 10,000 people to the Orlando Repetory Theatre and Loch Haven Park. All the proceeds go directly to the artists.
3. South Beach Food and Wine Festival – This festival is packed with book signings, cooking demonstrations, tribute dinners, and much more. It is produced with the Food Network.
4. Miami Fashion Week – This annual event hosts over 600 international media representatives from 36 countries to check out the new collections of designers from Europe, United States, Asia, Middle East, Latin America and more. The event mixes fashion, beauty, art, entertainment and nightlife into a week not to be missed.
5. International Red Cross Ball – This annual charity event for the American Red Cross of Greater Palm Beach is an upscale event that generally takes place at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump’s country club. This is the place to mix and mingle with real movers and shakers.
Joshua Gair – Impact Entertainment Services