This Friday we are focusing on booking TV stars from reality TV shows such as Big Brother, American Idol Survivor, The Bachelorette, The Surreal Life, and many more. There are many advantages to booking a reality TV star as opposed to bigger names, such as the fees, rider requests(celebrity demands), schedules and more. Specifically, their demands are much less than a big name star, they are more open to creative deals, have more open schedules, and can be just as big a draw with the right target audience at the right time. For example, if you know your audience is made up of young adults, then booking someone from The Real World or American Idol can be a great idea. Reality TV stars can range in price from $3,000 to $40,000. The more relevant the star is to your cause, the better overall result you will have.
Here is a small list of some of our reality TV stars available for your next event or meeting.
– Jon Gosselin/Kate Gosselin of Jon and Kate Plus 8 on TLC
– Jordan Lloyd – Big Brother Season 11 Winner
– Constantine – American Idol
– Denise Richards – Actress – It’s Complicated TV Show on E!
– Mario Lopez – Actor – Host of Extra! TV Show
– Johnny Knoxville – MTV’s Jackass
– Vanilla Ice – Singer and Surreal Life Show
– Flavor Flav – Rapper and Flavor of Love TV Show
– Carson Kressly – “How to Look Good” TV Show Host
– Omarosa Onee – The Apprentice TV Show Season 1
For more information on booking a reality TV star for your next event, meeting or venue, go to our website and contact us. Our database is full of thousands of reality stars, so we know we can help find the perfect match for you.
Joshua Gair – Impact Entertainment Services