One of the best strategies you can do right now is to be holding an event and inviting your better buyers, best customers, or affluent prospects. Below are several ways to make your events stand out and attract your best customers and get affluent prospects to attend in order to drive sales and build deep relationships.
– Make the event invite only and charge a substantsial fee in order to attend therfore making it very exclusive
– Get a known entertainer or speaker at the event to generate buzz among your customers and encourage word of mouth
– Partner with a luxury brand such as a vodka, car maker, clothing maker, or high end resort or hotel to give your event that extra prestige
– Serve only the best food and drinks, after all these are your top customers and prospects and you want to leave a great impression
– Allow for sampling or testing of your product or service at the event
– Limit the number of people who are able to attend and put a date on the invite where after that date no one else will be allowed to attend
Joshua Gair – Impact Entertainment Services