1. The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.
2. What happens to you is not nearly as important as how you handle it.
3. Failure is an opportunity to begin again with insight.
4. How do you contact strangers? You don’t. You make them friends first.
5. When you give a presentation, keep your mind on what you can convey rather than on what you can get out of it.
6. Those who solve the problems make the biggest bucks.
7. What you are driving is not important. What is important is what is driving you.
8. Ninety five percent of acheiving anything is knowing what you want and paying the price to get it.
9. As long as your going to think anyway, think big.
10. The secret to success is to do the common things uncommonly well.
Josh Gair – Impact Entertainment