2009 is finally here. I want to thank a bunch of people for making my 2008 a great year.
– Thanks to all my customers for your continued support
– Thanks to my family and friends who always give me the positive attitude I need to succeed in this industry
– Thanks to my industry colleagues for your constant feedback on how to serve my clients even better
– Thanks to all my blog readers. It is for you that I write each day
– Thanks to all my Twitter followers for watching what I do each day
If I left anyone out, I apologize. Ask yourself, did you say thank you enough in 2008. If not, make up for it in 2009.
Joshua Gair – Impact Entertainment